Thursday, September 22, 2011


My name is Kaitlin and this is my fiance and I's dog Olivia.

She's our baby, we rescued her when she was two and a half and love her like she was our child. This morning she was hit by a car who drove off and left her on the side of the road with my frantic fiance Eric. She was rushed to the hospital and has to stay a few days. The total medical costs are around $5,000 for her stay at the hospital and major surgery on her leg to repair a spiral break so that she can walk and run and play again. This may mean possibly post poning our wedding but she's only four and deserves everything we can do for her. We will be updating pictures and updates whenever we can.

If anyone would like to donate to her enormous medical bills that my fiance and I unfortunately can not afford here is a link:




5 comments:

  1. Love good thoughts prayers are being sent. angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heard about this from capitolhillseattle.com. Sooo sorry to hear about your sweet baby!! Were I employed, I'd SO help you out financially, but alas... Instead, I'll send you all the warm healing energy I can muster. *puppylove*
    -Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending Olivia "Healing Frenchie Vibes!" Please be sure to also look into Care Credit, it's helped several pet parents with surgeries!

    http://www.carecredit.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of love to your baby and to both of you too!! The universe will do the right thing by you all no doubt! Frenchie hugs your way! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm a fellow frenchie owner and neighbor. I'm heartbroken to hear about Olivia's injury and the awful circumstances. I walk my pup across that intersection every single day.

    I've just made a small donation and have asked others to do so as well. If I can help in any way, posters etc.. please let me know. As neighbors and Frenchie owners we have to stick together!

    There are two places I know of that help cover vet bills:
    http://www.petandwildlife.com/dog-info/where-to-get-help-paying-vet-bills.html

    http://www.dogs4dogs.com/blog/2009/10/27/help-with-vet-bills/

    All the best to you & Olivia!
    Jessica Roberts

    ReplyDelete